Just some thoughts I need to put out there:
- Education reform – yes, please. And let’s get my teacher friends employed while we’re at it
- First (of many) State of the Union address to include the terms “Facebook” and “Google”
- Olivia Snowe clearly got the memo about symbolic dress (Candy Crowley clearly didn’t – facepalm), but I’m pretty sure blue & red don’t make bright magenta
- I actually clapped from my couch when Barry spoke about DADT repeal
- Biden was way too happy to receive a shout out. I wonder if Obama screens his calls
- I didn’t know the “Tea Party Response” was a legitimate thing that’s supposed to occur after the address (but I’m pretty sure Bachmann just took herself out of the running 2012)
The creation of America was a miracle, let’s hope for another? I feel like I’m watching a movie. If I may borrow a quote from “David After Dentist” – is this real life?